Terms & Conditions
Standard Website Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Jamie’s Butcher’s’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 11 Gold St, Kettering NN16 8JA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Jamie’s Butchers (“This Works”, “Our”, “We” or “Us”)
All our usual terms and conditions and policies apply to Gift Certificates (also referred to as Gift Vouchers.). These terms and conditions will also apply to the purchase and redemption of our Gift Certificates available from Jamie’s Butchers store or online.
1.1 The use of gift vouchers fall under the following terms and conditions:
- In order to purchase a Gift Certificate, you will need to visit our store. We do not currently offer a facility to purchase Gift Certificates online.
- Our Gift Certificates include unique numbers and configurable patterns.
- Our Gift Certificates must be redeemed in store, as full or part payment of products from our store.
- A Gift Certificate cannot be used to purchase a further Gift Certificate.
- You should ensure you take care of your certificate as we cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage or which might render the Gift Certificate unusable.
- Some offers and promotions (including gifts with purchase and discounts) do not apply when purchasing gift vouchers.
- You can check the balance of the Gift Certificate by visiting our store.
- All Gift Certificates are dated and expire 12 months from the date of issue.
- Gift Certificates cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gift Certificates may only be redeemed against products purchased in the same currency as the Gift Certificate.
- We are not responsible if a Gift Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
1.2 Questions, comments and requests regarding Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions are welcomed, please contact us.
These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern your use of the Jamie’s Butchers Loyalty Reward Card (the “Card”) and your relationship in relation to the Card with Jamie’s Butchers whose operating address is 11 Gold St, Kettering NN16 8JA (“Jamie’s Butchers”, “we” or “us”).
Please take the time to read and understand these Terms before using your Card. We also recommend keeping a copy of the Terms for future reference, although please note that they may be updated from time to time as described below. Your use of the Card will constitute acceptance of these Terms.
Obtaining Your Card and How to Earn Stamps
- You can use your Card in store at 11 Gold St, Kettering NN16 8JA to earn Stamps on qualifying spend and to earn rewards, as further described in these Terms.
- One Stamp can be earned per customer per day when the qualifying spend in a single transaction for food and drink purchases totals £20.00 or more. To earn a Stamp, a valid Card must be presented at the till at the time of purchase. Certain items do not count towards the qualifying spend, including nonfood items such as Gift Cards. If you are unsure whether an item qualifies, please speak to a member of staff.
- You can obtain a Card free of charge at any participating store (subject to availability). Your Card is issued by, and remains the property of, Jamies Butchers. It may only be used as described in these Terms in participating Restaurants. It is not a credit card, charge card or debit card and it cannot be used to purchase products in store or online.
- To register, earn Stamps and claim Card rewards you must be aged 14 or over and a resident in the UK. Proof of age may be required before we issue or accept the registration of a Card and you must act truthfully when providing details of your age.
- We do not collect details about the ownership of our Loyalty Cards and we cannot accept any liability for loss or damage to your Loyalty Card.
- Stamps can be earned without registering your Card but rewards can only be claimed if the Card is present and not damaged.
- Your Card will be made available to you at the point of purchase.
Earning and Redeeming Rewards
- A reward is earned when 8 Stamps are collected and can be claimed at the time or on a subsequent visit to our store.
- Once a full set of stamps has been collected, your loyalty card can be exchanged for a gift. The gifts available may vary from time to time and you should see in store for details.
- All trial products are excluded from Card Rewards.
- Rewards may not be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer and no cash alternative available to the rewards specified above.
- You must present your Card to claim any rewards in store.
- The stored rewards collected on your Card cannot be exchanged for cash. Stamps are personal to the individual Card holder and cannot be pooled with points earned by another individual and redeemed together. You cannot transfer your Stamps or rewards to any other person.
- It is not possible to merge the Stamps and/or rewards balances from more than one Card onto a single Card
Lost or Stolen Cards
Jamie’s Butchers is not liable for lost, stolen or damaged Cards.
Limitations of Use of Your Card
Cards may not be sold, exchanged or used for any other purpose, except as specified in these Terms, without our written permission.
We do not warrant or represent that your Card will always be accepted at participating stores.
Jamie’s Butchers reserves the right to refuse to accept a Card or to limit the use of a Card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by fraud, misconduct or unauthorised use. We may withdraw or cancel your Card or take any other action it may deem appropriate if it suspects fraud, misconduct or unauthorised use of your Card. The Card shall become invalid once cancelled in such circumstances and you will not be able to redeem any stored rewards on your Card.